Pulaski County Courthouse
Two connected structures comprise the Pulaski County Courthouse with the first structure completed in 1887 and the second structure completed in 1913. This courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. This project included renovations and restorations to the historic structures. Courtrooms were reconfigured, mechanical and electrical systems were replaced and upgraded. Existing light fixtures were left in place and were restored to meet current codes. New roof and flashings were replaced. Interior finishes were restored to their original colors. These renovations were done as as joint venture with other local firms.